VERSA FLOW LIGHT-WEIGHT WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM
Hollow Fiber Inline or Straw Filter for Survivor and Emergency Filtration
The Versa Flow was designed to be as versatile as you. It easily adapts to your lifestyle. It can be screwed onto a plastic water bottle, used inline with your hydration pack, used as a gravity system, or you can drink directly from the water source.
The Versa Flow water filter is one of the lightest personal water filters on the market. Weighing in at only 2 ounces you don’t have to worry about adding weight to your pack or try to find a dedicated spot for it. It will fit virtually anywhere. This water filter is perfect for backpacking, hiking, camping, travel, survivor and emergency preparedness.
Although lightweight, it is heavy in features. Every filter is built to exacting standards and exceeds EPA standards for filtration. The Versa Flow has many tiny tubes called hollow fiber. Hollow fiber works through size exclusion. The hollow fiber has thousands of tiny holes (0.1 microns) that block 99.9999% of harmful bacteria, Giardia, E. coli, protozoan cysts, Cryptosporidium and more. These organisms are too large to fit through the 0.1 micron holes. Some manufacturers filter the water through the core of the hollow fiber tubes, but this restricts water flow because of the tiny core opening. We filter water through the outside of the tubes by bending the hollow fiber. This dramatically increases the surface area and flow rate of the filter while protecting the filter integrity itself. If the core of the tubes become clogged from sediment on the competitors filter you can no longer use the filter. The Versa Flow allows you to be able to backlash the filter, clearing out all of the particulate and increasing the lifespan of the filter. If you backlash the filter you can use it almost indefinitely. This means no additional filters, cartridges, pumps, iodine drops, or batteries to ever buy again.
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel, as a survivor filter and emergency preparedness
- 0.1 Micron Hollow Fiber membrane removes 99.999% of all bacteria, such as E.coli, salmonella, and cholera. It also removes 99.999% of all protozoan cysts, including Giardia, cryptosporidium and other protozoa.
- Highly versatile water fitler attaches to standard plastic bottle with internal 28 mm threading, can be used inline on hydration (camelbak) packs, gravity or bucket system, or used as a straw to drink directly from your water source
- Light weight and durable - Weighs only 2 oz.
- The Versa Flow can be backflushed to increase longevity of filter - Filter capacity 20,000 liters