USGI M65 Cold Weather Woodland Camo Field Jacket, w/ removable liner, Used
U.S. Genuine Issue M-65 cold weather field jackets. The front of the jacket has two large hip pockets. It has two medium sized breast pockets. The rearmost neck portion and collar of the jacket features a zipper which houses a protective hood. The various size medium jackets come with a removable button in insulated lining for cold weather wear. These are used in excellent to like new with no rips, tears or holes. Every jacket is fully inspected to make sure that all hardware and components are intact and working properly.
Genuine Military Issue
Sizes: MS, M, ML, LS, L
Chest measurements: MS, M, ML 37"- 41", LS, L 41"- 45"
Height measurements: Short 63"- 67", Regular 67"- 71", Long 71"- 75"
They may come w/ various patches
• Woodland Camo
• Constructed to Military Specification MIL-C-43455J
• Made with water-repellent 50/50 nylon-cotton sateen
• Two chest and two waist pockets with snap closures on the front
• Pack-able hood with drawstring stows away in the collar
• Zippered front with a snap-close storm flap
• Dual-swing shoulders provide for greater mobility
• Adjustable hook and loop or button cuffs
• Adjustable drawstring waist
• Shoulder epaulets
• Comes w/ removable button in liner, except large
Made in the U.S.
Condition: Used, in excellent condition to like new, no rips, holes or stains, excellent color