NEW USGI US M65 3 COLOR DESERT CAMO COLD WEATHER FIELD JACKET
These field jackets are in new unissued condition. It was introduced into U.S. military service in 1965 to replace the M-1951 field jacket. The front of the jacket has two large hip pockets. It has two medium sized breast pockets. The rearmost neck portion and collar of the jacket features a zipper that houses a protective hood. The jacket can be combined with a button in insulated liner for cold weather wear. A slightly used liner is included with medium sizes.
- Color: 3 Color Desert Camo
- Made in the US
- Genuine U.S.G.I.
- Sizes: MS, M, ML, L, LL
- NSN: 8415-01-325-6442 (MS)
- NSN: 8415-01-325-6443 (M)
- NSN: 8415-01-325-6444 (ML)
- NSN: 8415-01-325-6446 (L)
- Chest Size: Medium 37"- 41", Large 41"- 45"
- Height Sizes: S 63"- 67", R 67" - 71", L 71"- 75"
- Roll-Up Hood with Zipper Enclosure
- Four Snap-Closing Pockets on Front of Coat
- Drawstrings on the bottom of the jacket
- Velcro Adjustable Wrist Cuffs
- A removable button in quilted liner for colder weather is included with medium sizes (liners are in excellent used condition)
- Condition: New, old stock, some come with UPC tags