USGI MILITARY DESERT NIGHT CAMO PARKA WITH LINER
A must-have historical example from the early days of infrared concealment. This unique Desert Night Camo was unveiled by the U.S. Military during the Gulf War (1990-1991) as a way to disrupt primitive Soviet-era night vision. The unmistakable grid pattern would eventually lead to development of the blocky digital camo seen on all current U.S. Armed Forces uniforms. As seen worn by special forces units during the conflict, as well as featured heavily in many Gulf War movies. A multi-use, multi-environment military parka to keep you comfortable.
Designed to go over a commando or sniper's battle uniform during night operations. You can wear the Jacket alone on mild days or button in the matching insulated Liner for action in the ice and cold. Regardless of how you use it, you can always depend on U.S. Military top quality and performance.
- Color: Desert Night Camo
- Size: Medium regular
- Chest Size: 37"- 41"
- Included: Outer Parka and insulated button-in Liner for versatile comfort
- Packed with authentic Gulf War history
- Full button front, drawstring waist and hem for fit
- Front pass-through pockets to access your jacket underneath
- Drawstring hood helps disguise your outline and snugs tight against the wind
- Pass-through slot pockets
- NSN: 8415-01-102-6280 (Parka)
- NSN: 8415-01-102-4483 (Liner)
- Condition: New, Never issued