NEW USGI M65 FIELD JACKET COLD WEATHER WOODLAND CAMO + LINER
These field jackets are in new condition. MADE IN THE US. It was introduced into U.S. military service in 1965 to replace the M-1951 field jacket. The front of the jacket has two large hip pockets. It has two medium sized breast pockets. The rearmost neck portion and collar of the jacket features a zipper which houses a protective hood. The jackets can be combined with a button in removable insulated lining (included) for cold weather wear.
- Color: Woodland Camo
- Made in the U.S.
- Sizes: SL, MS, M, ML, LS, L, LL, XL
- Chest Sizes: S 33"- 37", M 37"- 41", L 41"- 45", XL 45"- 49"
- Height Sizes: Short 63"- 67", Regular 67"- 71", Long 71"- 75"
- Roll-Up Hood with Zipper Enclosure
- Four Snap-Closing Pockets on Front of Coat
- Drawstrings on the bottom of the jacket
- Velcro Adjustable Wrist Cuffs
- Buttons to Attach Additional Liner - With or without
- If you order a medium or medium long with liner, liner is slightly used
- NSN: 8415-01-099-7833 (SL)
- NSN: 8415-01-099-7834 (MS)
- NSN: 8415-01-099-7835 (M)
- NSN: 8415-01-099-7836 (ML)
- NSN: 8415-01-099-7837 (LS)
- NSN: 8415-01-099-7838 (L)
- NSN: 8415-01-099-7839 (LL)
- NSN: 8415-01-099-7841 (XL)
- Manufacturers: Golden Mfg. Co., Inc. & American Apparel, Inc. & Caribbean Needle Point, INC. and a couple of others
- Some may have patches or come with UPC tags & some may not
- Condition: New, old stock