POCKET CHAIN WIRE HAND SAWS, STAINLESS STEEL
Good quality, sharp cutting edge, small size, lightweight, easy to carry, this stainless steel pocket saw is a good tool for the survival in the field. Can be used to cut wood, plastic, rubber, soft metal, and other materials.
With one hand; for a bow-like saw: First, cut a thumb size branch that is 10cm longer than the saw itself. Second, cut a V pattern on the two ends of the branch. Third, put one ring in one V, bend the branch, then the other ring in the other V.
With two hands: Put your thumbs in the rings at the ends, tighten and move back and forth.
- Tomota 28 Inches Stainless Steel Portable Hand Chain Saw
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Saw length: 23 inch
- Length: Approx 70cm/27 inches
- Weight: 30 g
- Function: hinking,camping and other outdoor activities survival tool
- 4 strand braided stainless steel wire constructured with metal ring at each end
- Two rings and 360 degree rotational band at the end