USGI MILITARY ISSUE 8 oz MRE CREAMY SPINACH FETTUCCINI
This MRE is a vegetarian option of Creamy Spinach Fettuccini. This meal smothers egg noodles and spinach in a creamy mushroom sauce, mildly seasoned with garlic and onion. MREs are a convenient way to enjoy delicious meals, be it at home or out on the trail. Eat them straight from the pouch or heat them up using an MRE heater.
- Date: 6020 (20th day,2016)
- 8 oz (227 g)
- Dimensions - 8” x 4.5” x 0.5”
- MRE is the acronym for Meals-Ready-to-Eat. These pouch meals were originally designed for our soldiers in the U.S. Military. These dishes are precooked and can be eaten cold or heated. Great attention goes into developing the recipes for MREs.
- This entree offers all the benefits of MREs; it's compact, long-lasting, optimized for nutrition and energy, convenient and easy to use. You don’t even need to pack dishes—just a fork or spoon.
- If stored properly in a cool dry environment, it can be good up to 15 years or more